RINCO : machine components (ultrasonic welding)
RINCO Ultrasonics has different components that can be integrated into special purpose machines:
Rinco Ultrasonics released the new Electrial Motion Actuators (VEM) at the end of 2019.
Features and benefits:
- equipped with servo control for integration in special machines and automated production lines.
- they are ideal for welding plastic components and cutting, punching, welding of synthetic textiles and films and non-wovens.
- the servo drive makes the ultrasonic welding process extremely accurate and delivers the best possible welding results.
- also available in a cleanroom version.
- freely selectable starting position for shorter welding cycles
- power and amplitude can be calibrated.
- in addition to the 8 welding modes, a trigger can be set to initiate the ultrasonic process. The welding process can be split into 10 steps.
- operating system: Linux Ubuntu, so stable, fast, no shutdown or updates required.
- specifically developed application software
- the graphical user interface is logically structured, self-explanatory and easy to operate
- welding results are displayed graphically
- welding results and parameter data can be exported
- login accounts can be set
|Operating frequency||20 kHz||35 kHz|
|Max. stroke||100 mm||100 mm|
|Weight||27.5 kg||17 kg|
|Generator||XDG20 with SCU20-A||XDG35 with SCU35-A|
The special mini actuator MA35-20 is suitable for welding operations of thermoplastic parts from small to medium size.
- Operable with RDG, SDG and ADG generators as well as with an external controller
- Designed for integration into special purpose machines
- Small and compact
- Adjustable stroke lenght
- Suited for robot assembly
|Operating frequency||35 kHz|
|Application area||This actuator is only suitable for axial loads|
|Safety||This actuator is used as a component in a special purpose machine|
|Max. force||450 N at 6 bar|
|Max. stroke||20 mm|
|Weight||1.7 kg incl. transducer|
|Generator||Suitable types: SDG35-400/750 - RDG35-400/750 - AGM35Pro-400/600 - ADG35-400/600|
De FPA 4500-T flexible packaging actuator is suitable for sealing small to medium thermoplastic bags.
Functions and advantages:
- Suitable for all FFS machines (form fill seal)
- Very robust design
- 100% digital
- IP67 certified
- Retrofit kit to upgrade from heat sealing to ultrasonic sealing
- Integrated air cooling
- Patented RINCO seal technology
The AGM Pro ultrasonic generator is available since October 2019.
Ultrasonic generators from the AGM Pro series are designed for installation in automated lines, special purpose machines and automated welding systems. They can handle demanding welding and cutting tasks, such as ultrasonic welding of thermoplastics and molded parts, as well as ultrasonic cutting of non-woven materials and technical textiles or foodstuffs, including cheese, wraps and cakes. Thanks to their slim design, they can be incorporated into small spaces in electrical cabinets. They are also equipped with an optimised cooling system.
- 3.5″ touch display
- USB port for backup / analysis
- Soft start and soft stop function available
- Possibility to set limits for warning or error message
- BUS Interface (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT et CANopen)
- Digital error coding
- Remote access via web application ProConnect for a faster trouble shooting
- Real-time clock for better data analysis
- Amplitude can be changed in 1% steps from 15-100%
- Separate power supply for generator and controller
- Certifications and conformities
- Semi S2 certification
- CB test certificate
- NRTL certification of cTUVus for US and Canada
- CE compliant
- Space-saving design for installation in control cabinets
|Operating frequency||20 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 70 kHz|
|Power output|| 3000 / 2000 / 1500 / 1000 / 900 /
800 / 750 / 500 / 400 / 100 W
|Operating modus||- Time mode
- Energy mode
- Time and energy mode
- Time or energy mode
- Contact cut-off
|Communication and interfaces||- PROFINET*
- Digital inputs and outputs
- Analogue inputs and outputs
* As interchangeable module
|Amplitude||15 – 100%, 1% increments|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||128 x 168 x 307mm|
|Power supplies|| Separate power supply for generator and controller
(230V and 24 V-DC)
|Parameterisation and analysis tool||Web application ProConnect|
|Provides languages for AGM Pro software (touch display)||DE, GB, FR, IT, ES, PT, JP|