The AGM Pro ultrasonic generator has been available since October 2019.
Ultrasonic generators from the AGM Pro series are designed for installation in automated lines, special purpose machines and automated welding systems. They can handle demanding welding and cutting tasks, such as ultrasonic welding of thermoplastics and molded parts, as well as ultrasonic cutting of non-woven materials and technical textiles or foodstuffs, including cheese, wraps and cakes. Thanks to their slim design, they can be incorporated into small spaces in electrical cabinets. They are also equipped with an optimised cooling system.
What is new compared to the AGM?
- 3.5″ touch display
- USB port for backup / analysis
- Soft start and soft stop function available
- Possibility to set limits for warning or error message
- BUS Interface (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT et CANopen)
- Digital error coding
- Remote access via web application ProConnect for a faster trouble shooting
- Real-time clock for better data analysis
- Amplitude can be changed in 1% steps from 15-100%
- Separate power supply for generator and controller
- Certifications and conformities
- Semi S2 certification
- CB test certificate
- NRTL certification of cTUVus for US and Canada
- CE compliant
- Space-saving design for installation in control cabinets