Bench welding machines are used for more complex welding applications.
RINCO has different ultrasonic models :
– Easy Series – these machines are used for welding operations of thermoplastic parts and exist in two different frequencies, with as welding modes time and energy – Click here for more info
– Standard Series – these machines are used for welding operations of thermoplastic parts and exist in three different frequencies, with as welding modes time, energy and depth and Process control is possible as well as the use of a database – Click here for more info
– Electrical Motion Series (E-Motion) – these machines work entirely without compressed air, with as welding modes time, energy and depth. The welding process can be divided into up to 10 steps – see further
The Electrical Motion machine works with a servo actuator. On these machines the parameters for the welding process can be adjusted in order to get optimal welding results of the highest quality.
The Electrical Motion machine is suitable for technically challenging welding operations that have to meet with high standards, i.e. water proof, air tight, pressure tight and traceability. With the ISO 14644-1 class 6 certification, the ultrasonic welding machines from the Electrical Motion series have been officially approved for use in cleanrooms.
Functions and advantages :
- Electrically driven
- Fine-tuned parameter settings for welding force, speed and amplitude
- Choice of 8 welding modes
- The welding process can be divided into up to 10 steps
- The settings are made on a 12″ LCD swivel touch screen
- Linux operating system
- Both force sensor and amplitude can be calibrated
- Ethernet drive and 3 freely programmable digital outputs
- Remote access
- LED light
- Two-hand control with Safeballs
- Safety level (CE)